Prices and departure
Temba Safari offers vacation packages that include everything you need. 10 days trip, of which 7 nights on Temba Safari:
Included in the price
- Flight tickets
- Seven nights in shared double room at Temba Safari
- Full pension during the stay at Temba Safari, incl. drinks served during meals, among them local wine for dinner
- Free use of ATV’ and jeep during the stay
- English-speaking local guide during the stay at Temba Safari
- All taxes and fees related to the trip
And guided photo safaris at Temba Safari:
- Guided trek with focus on the local flora and fauna
- Morning gamedrive
- Afternoon gamedrive
- Night gamedrive
- Visit to Thaba Kwena, the biggest crocodile farm in South Africa
- Visit to game lodge breeding sable antelopes, buffaloes and roan antelopes
- Sundowner and sunset in the bush
- Barbecue in the bush
- Traditional African champagne-brunch at Paradise Bush
- Visit by a local snake catcher who will bring a selection of snakes and tell about the marvelous animals
It is possible to purchase more tours at Temba Safari, as well as tours to Cape Town, Victoria Falls, Dubai and Garden Route.
Cape Town – the modern metropolis of South Africa
Cape Town is rightly called one of the most beautiful cities in the world situated at the Atlantic where Table Mountain forms a backdrop. Here you can experience a modern metropolis with lots of history and attractions.
Garden Route – The wild gardens of South Africa
At Garden Route you drive through some the most beautiful nature of South Africa with the Indian Ocean on the one side and the mountains and the vigorous landscape on the other. Small pleasant villages, popular holiday resorts and beautiful beaches are placed side by side with national parks, lagoons and lakes.
Victoria Falls – the continent’s largest waterfall
On the border between Zimbabwe and Zambia in some of the world ‘s wildest scenery, is the continent’s largest waterfall. As traveler and visitor you instantly understand why the famous Dr. Livingstone was impressed. It’s really breathtakingly beautiful.
Dubai – luxury , luxury and even more luxury
Beach holidays in turquoise sea, shopping in the big and amazing shopping malls, the desert country and the Arabian Sea. Dubai has some of the biggest tourist attractions in the world – including the tallest building and the most luxurious hotel.